Quick Update | Work In Progress

Discussion in 'News' started by fanchuchu, Sep 23, 2016.

Hello Guest,
Due to personal work in real life, we've stopped the progress of the server for awhile now. If you'd liked to help out, email us at support@minelux.com.

Thank you

By fanchuchu on Sep 23, 2016 at 11:09 PM
  1. fanchuchu

fanchuchu Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Minecraft account: fanchuchu
    Sep 3, 2016
    #1 fanchuchu, Sep 23, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    MineLux quick announce.png

Hello,

This is just to inform everyone who comes on to the site that we are actually still working on the servers and we are not dead. If you add our servers to your mc server list, you'll see our MOTD in maintenance.

Currently, I am only able to work on the server on my spear time, so I still cannot give an estimation time of when the server is ready. But indeed we will be having hybrid of premium and crack servers all-in-one. That also means we need to also work on our security. I've currently set it up to premium users won't have to register/login to play in our server while crack players will have to, and we also ensures that premium users won't get taken over by crack users. And again, this server will be Towny survival type friendly server so you can enjoy every single moments with friend! We also got arena where you can see who's the best at PvP.

If you'd like to help us out, please send us a via mail at support@minelux.com or through PM on the forum, Normally whoever contributes lots to our server will just get promoted to either helper or one of the staff if they like to stay in our servers. You may also contact me if you have any questions regarding any or features you want to see.

More info will come later

- MineLux

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by fanchuchu, Sep 23, 2016.